Q. All I can think of with the letter Q is Max.

Q.

Aghhhhhhh you may be wondering what I am referring to when I suggest MAX Q is what comes to mind when I think of the letter Q.

Max Q actually is Michael Hutchence together with Ollie Olsen who also worked on a movie called Dogs in Space: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nCdnuolfgo

A classic Australian movie about the youth and young people growing up in Melbourne Australia. It's a pity they don't make movies like this anymore. Another movie I am fond of that represents the youth of my era is Breakfast Club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuWbVb1210


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H. Hello and welcome to another post...

T. Teaching strategies begin with the setting of goals.

A. Annotations to becoming a reflective teacher - my A to Z of things...

C. Creating progress as a reflective teacher - so on and so forth...

J. Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja is the best medicine.

B. Becoming a reflective teacher - part B

O. Ohhhhhhhh my God.

L. Now I am going to take you through my ideas on 'learning'...

V. V is for Victory... ...a need to pick my battles.

Y. Y is for why on earth...