G. is for Great Scott!

G. 

Amazingly my last assignment for University has gained me a score of 92/100 which is my very first high distinction ever. Can you believe it? After all these years and having completed many subjects and topics in the past, my first HD is on Inclusive Education. I will make my work available when I have more time.

My work was based on a fictional student Trudy McLaren with an irreversible visual impairment issue.

I will populate this journal entry when I get more time - looks like with all the reading I am doing, writing seems to have taken second place. Great Scott! I tells'ya. 

Interestingly, I am stuck with my reading and my quizzes but I shouldn't be. 

I am not much of a reader and do not know what's happened here - but, I shall return with more writing.

Bye for now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H. Hello and welcome to another post...

T. Teaching strategies begin with the setting of goals.

A. Annotations to becoming a reflective teacher - my A to Z of things...

C. Creating progress as a reflective teacher - so on and so forth...

J. Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja is the best medicine.

L. Now I am going to take you through my ideas on 'learning'...

O. Ohhhhhhhh my God.

B. Becoming a reflective teacher - part B

E. is for an email I sent my lecturer at university...

V. V is for Victory... ...a need to pick my battles.